Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8

Journal- What step are you currently on in your stop-motion animation video? Tomorrow you need to have all your pictures on your computer when the bell rings. Will you be ready? If not, why? What do you plan on getting done in class today? Make a to-do list.

I finished taking my pictures last night. I have them on my phone and I am in the process of emailing them to myself. Because there isn't great service in here, however, I might just email them to myself later today. Today in class, I plan on saving them to my computer and then helping Claudia take her pictures for her stop motion video. I will be ready for the things that need to be done tomorrow.

To-Do List

1. Email pictures to myself
2. Save pictures to folder on computer
3. Help Claudia take her pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment