Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday, April 5

Journal- What are you planning on doing for your stop-motion animation video? What story are you going to tell? How will your video be fun and different? Who is taking your photos? When are you taking your photos?

For my stop-motion video, I wanted to do a person playing basketball. The person will be dribbling, shooting a lay-up, and then celebrating afterwards. I plan on taking my photos of my brother or one of my friends sometime over the weekend. There is a chance, though, that I'll have someone else take the pictures of me shooting the basketball. I'd like to avoid that, however, because I don't enjoy being in pictures. I hope that it will be different because this isn't something that will be easy to do. In fact, I think it will be quite difficult. Hopefully it turns out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment