Journal- Tell me about two things you've learned while creating your stop motion animation video. Go in to detail about these two items.
Over the course of this project, I've learned that it is important to take the pictures right after one another if you want the final product to look realistic. While my brother was going up and down the stairs, I took pictures on every step. When he was walking to and from the staircase, though, I wish I had taken more pictures. I think it looks somewhat unrealistic. I can't imagine how long it takes animators to make a full movie using this process! Another thing I learned is that the video will look better if the pictures are shown for a shorter amount of time. When I first put it together, I had each picture being displayed for about one second. I thought that that would be short enough. After previewing it, though, I found that it didn't flow very well. I changed the time to half a second and I like the result of that much better. I could probably even go faster, but if I did that, I wouldn't meet the time requirements for the video.
No comments:
Post a Comment