Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday, March 26

Journal- Do you enjoy photographs? What do you like about them? Do you enjoy taking pictures? When and where do you use pictures?

I do enjoy photographs. I love looking at them because they are essentially a moment frozen in time. In that instance, things are happening and the odds of them being that exact same way again are very slim. Last semester,I was in Photo I. While in that class, I developed a love for taking pictures. Our assignments were always abstract and difficult to shoot, but I now have a great deal of respect for those people who take pictures professionally. I like using pictures to either remind me of something that happened, or show something that I am feeling. Its hard to put into words what one can do with a photograph; there are so many different moods and thoughts that they can evoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment