Journal- Tell me your top 5 highlights from spring break.
I had a very exciting spring break. One of the highlights was going to Miami, Florida. This consisted of a lot of laying around on the beach and reading good books. That's just the perfect day in my mind. Another highlight would be going to Universal Studios. I am a huge Harry Potter nerd and I was psyched to get to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. A third highlight would have to be hanging out with my friend Marisa. It was her birthday over break and we hadn't hung out just the two of us in a while. It was great to catch up on things. Another highlight would be March Madness. I love watching March Madness. I made a couple of brackets and spent my entire weekend just watching the games. I can't wait until the start playing again! And last but not least, I got a car. That is probably the biggest highlight ever. My parents surprised me with it and I absolutely love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment