Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday, January 29

Journal- What do you know about social bookmarking? If you don't know what it is, what do you think it is? Do you ever book mark items online? How can bookmarking online be helpful to you as a student?

I am not exactly sure what social bookmarking is, but I am guessing that it involves a website of some sort that allows you to bookmark websites and store those. I do bookmark websites so that I can come back to them later. I usually only bookmark very important websites.  Bookmarking is very helpful for a student. For some classes, we are given different websites at our disposal to help our learning experience, such as an online textbook or website for practice tests, and it is nice to have all of those saved for easy access. It is also helpful when doing a project that requires multiple online sources. Bookmarking is the simplest way to keep all of the sources in check.

No comments:

Post a Comment