Journal- Which web design platform did you choose- Wix or Weebly? What are three things you've learned about web design so far?
I chose Wix. Originally, I was going to sign up for both and just see which one I preferred but that plan didn't work out so well. Weebly just kept loading and loading. It never actually got to the website creating part. That's why I chose Wix; so that I wasn't sitting around all hour. I've learned a lot of things about web design. The fonts and the size of said fonts are important. You need to make sure that they work together and don't over-power one another. It's also good to have a general idea about what is going on and how you want the lay-out to look. If you don't have an idea to start with, everything will just start going places and become really out of order and confusing. A third thing I've learned is that the colors shouldn't be too much. They need to complement each other and correspond with the theme.
No comments:
Post a Comment