Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday, April 1

Journal- What kind of story is your 5 Frame Storyboard going to tell? Did you take photos over the weekend? How is your project going to be creative and different, not just normal and plain? Explain.

My 5 Frame Storyboard is the story of getting ready for a track meet. I did take pictures over the weekend. I had a track meet this weekend and figured it was a perfect opportunity. My project is going to be different and creative because of the perspective that I used. I took all of the pictures myself, using a timer once. Because of this, you can never actually see my face, but rather you see what I would see as I get myself prepared for a meet. This happened on accident. At first, I was looking pretty rough since it was early in the morning and just didn't want to be in the pictures. After a few pictures, though, I decided to use that as my perspective and I think it turned out pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment