Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday, February 6

Journal- How did you choose to break down your 5 paragraphs of information for your essay? You need an introduction and conclusion, but what are your three middle paragraphs about? Have you found your outline helpful? Why or why not?

I broke down my essay into the five paragraphs of introduction, concussions in high school sports, the effects of concussions, concussion prevention, and the conclusion. I have found my outline slightly helpful because it pulls all the information together so that I don't have to go searching through all my sources for it. My paper, however, took a different direction than my outline and therefore it doesn't quite coincide. Some of the information on my outline has nothing to do with my paper. There are also cases where I want a quote or statistic about something and it isn't in my outline so I must go searching for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment