Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday, February 12

Journal- What are your thoughts and feelings on sharing and collaborating using Google Drive? Easy to use? Hard to use? Fun? Frustrating? Like? Dislike? Can you see yourself using Google Drive in the future? Explain.

 I really liked using Google Drive. It was nice because it allowed multiple people to edit the same paper at the same time and have all of their revisions happen on the same copy. That is a nice change from using Microsoft Word. When using Word, each person edits their own copy and can't see what the other people have said. This causes people to make the same corrections and it gets repetitive having to read the same corrections over and over again. I think I'll use Google Drive in the Future because it's really simple to use and is incredibly helpful when asking for someone's help on a paper or project.

No comments:

Post a Comment