Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday, February 4

Journal- What is collaboration? What are the pros of collaboration? What are the cons of collaboration? How do you use collaboration in your digital life? When is there a time in your life that you would not want to use collaboration?

Collaboration is when people are telling each other their opinions, ideas, and findings on any particular subject. The pros of it are you get a lot of different views and ideas that you individually might not have come up with. The downside, however, is that you must decide as a whole which path to choose and the one chosen may not be the one you want. Occasionally to work on projects for different classes, my group will use Google Docs which allows us to all work on the same document and make changes as we see fit. That's really all the collaboration I've ever done online. If I were doing a project that would only reflect on me, I would not use collaboration so that all the ideas would be my own and I would know every possible thing about my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment