Journal- What 5 websites do you visit most often? Why do you visit them?
The websites I visit the most are Google, my high school's website, Facebook, ParentVue, and Instagram. I visit Google frequently because my email is set up through them and I need to check it frequently just in case anything important has happened recently. I go to my high school's website all the time because I need to know what, if anything, I missed in class when I was gone. Also, some teachers have review sheets or other helpful materials linked on their page. I don't really use Facebook that often but it is still one of the websites I visit frequently. I usually go to it if I'm bored and can easily access it on my phone. I use ParentVue to check my grades. I have high expectations for myself and therefore need to make sure I do well on all assignments and tests to make the grade that I want to. I also use Instagram. Like Facebook, I can access it on my phone and mostly use it when I'm bored and have nothing else better to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment